Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My First Creations

So lately I've been making these small clay things. like flower buds, a cross, and a small vine.
Here are the ones that I've made so far:
 Both yellow daisies. as you can tell my daisy isn't near as realistic, it was the first one I ever made



This flower was based on a flower
 called the camellia:

This one I was just goofing around,
 then the idea of the cross
came to my mind.
So I made a cross.



This is them all together:
 The cross, the yellow daisy, 
 a camellia, a vine,
a purple crazy flower,
and an orange
something.


I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.

2 comments:

Kathy,  September 23, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Beautiful, Song!

Anonymous,  September 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

What kind of clay do you use, Song? These are great! (Mrs. Downs)

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews