Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sketchies

I know I haven't posted in forever. I don't really have anything to say, so I'm just going to show some sketches I have done recently. All of these are Colorado related... sort of. The first sketch I drew the symbol for Sky Ranch in CO, the others I drew on the way home from CO.... so maybe they don't have to do with CO, but they sort of do.



This is the Sky Ranch symbol thing I drew fairly recently


This is sort of a bouquet. I drew it on the way home from a CO trip. I was looking at the clouds, and to me, they appeared to look like a bouquet.


This is also something I imagined in the clouds.... A bunny in a flower. Hmmm


This is a bird on a broken branch.... also imagined it in the clouds


Probably the best horse I've drawn yet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews