Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Special Newz/ Poem for Week 11

  So today is my younger sister Anna's birthday, and she is turning 11 (maybe it's a coincidence that she turned 11 for poem of the week). In one of my previous posts, I said I was in need of poems for the blog. Well it just so happens Anna wrote one for me about Christmas And winter coming.

 Winter is coming 'round
Trees are dying,
Birds are flying,
Winter is a comin' round,
Children in their gowns,
Christmas is here,
So don't shed even a single tear,
Toys are coming,
So be grateful,
This is not fateful,
So spread a big cheer,
Christmas is here!


By my younger sis Anna

1 comments:

janice fenimore December 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

so two Spicer girls are poets. Proud of you both. I would have never had the nerve to publish a poem I wrote when I was your age. But then, maybe I never did write one.
NiNi

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews