Monday, December 27, 2010

A Christmas Gift

              Ok, this year my grandmother wanted all her grandkids and her kids etc. (us, cousins and parents on her side) to paint or draw or sketch of just make creative use of this small canvas as her only gift.
             So we all did our small canvasses and gave them to her on Christmas eve and they were awesome, if I do say so myself and I do.
              So here is everyone in my section of the family with their canvas.




My daddy claims he hasn't painted in a long time, but look how great his turned out!!
 
 

You might not be able to quite tell on this picture, but my Mom put little blooms made of clay on the canvas. Of course, my Mom has always been great at art.
 


This is my big bro Alex with his golden tree. Doesn't it look cool?
 


First of all, Luke was being goofy and trying to make it look like a mug shot with his picture. He wanted me to do it too, but I am not a person who can do that very easily without laughing or smiling while I try. I really think if Luke tried doing that while I was looking at him he would probably smile. My other older brother Luke has always been really good with drawing architecture, so he just did this one with pencils on his canvas. He just did it out of his mind!!!
 


Well, this is me.... with an Ostrich I painted. I'm not sure if anyone notices, but it's a replica of the sketch I did previously on my blog.
 


This is Vera with her canvas. She was so excited when my grandmother opened it.
 


This is Anna, my younger sis, with her canvas. The flash sort of faded the color a bit.
 The green in the picture looks more aqua but is much darker green and the sky is darker too.
 


This is Emma with her canvas. She was so excited about our grandmother opening it that she grinned until she was tired.
 


This is Ella with her canvas. When we said that my grandmother was opening Ella's canvas, Ella actually got confused and thought that our grandmother was opening something that belonged to her. But we explained and it all worked out. It was so funny though!!
 
 

And the youngest of our clan, Dean. You should have seen his face when he saw our grandmother opening the canvas he made he, his face had such a big smile I almost thought it would hurt, but it didn't.
 

1 comments:

Lu, Poppies Blooming December 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

I noticed! :) I love your drawings and pictures and writing! :D

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews