Friday, December 03, 2010

Blog Notice/ Poem for Week 10

The Shanghai SongBird blog is in desperate need of poems, If anyone would like to volunteer to write one, please consult me soon.

Hey, I never said I was going to be the only one writing poems anyway.
I haven't come up with any poems in quite some time, and I really don't have many I can do left.

Well here are two for this week, but I think it will be the last poem probably until January. Especially since  Christmas is almost here.

They're both about a series I'm almost done reading called 'The Ranger's Apprentice.' I'm posting them together because they have to do with the same thing; the series.

Horace,
Skillful and daring,
But he's also extremely caring,
He's called the mighty Oakleaf Night or Sunrise Warrior,
He's one of the best warriors,
Not one of those couriers,
But he used to be ill tempered and angry,
Now he's always hungry,
He used to be arrogant and rude,
Now he has an optimistic and pleasant mood,
And it is said that he once broke his nose,
You better hope you never have to fight him,
For he will most surely keep you on your toes.
                                                                                    

Will,
Courageously bold and brave,
But watch how you behave,
For if you offend a ranger,
You could be in danger,
He's swift as a bird,
and silent as the wind,
But be careful,
He could be just around the bind,
Never appose a ranger,
Or you will soon find they are of great danger.

I've read almost the whole series, and it's almost over. These books are really popular, but as it happens, almost everyone I know hasn't heard of the series. I'm just dying to talk to some one about the series though.


2 comments:

Jenna the Dragon Rider December 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Song that was lovely! Your a wonderful writer :D

janice fenimore December 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

your poems are getting better every time you write one. Good job. Maybe you could loan me the books so I could read them and then talk about them with you. I love to do that.

NiNi

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews