Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Dream

                I had a dream.

                I don't remember when, but I remember having a very vivid dream.

                Sometimes when you have dreams, no matter how long ago, you just don't forget them.

                The Dream Part

                So my dream started out with me and my Uncle.

                For some reason, we were at a huge ranch where they bred horses.

                We were just walking along on the wide aisles between the various pastures.

                The horses at this pasture weren't like any other horses ever seen before.

                The horses' coats were very golden colored, they had long manes and tails, and their size and shape was surprisingly like a Shetland pony's.

                 After a while my Uncle and I stopped and just watched the horses, and he told me that one of them was going to be mine.

                 He told me that we were very lucky to be getting one of these horses, because they were very, very valuable and rare few people owned them.

                 I asked if my horse would ever have a baby, and he told me that these horses could have hundreds, and we'd be lucky to have less than a hundred.

                And then I woke up.


                It was a very vivid dream, and seems to be one that I just haven't forgotten... and I have no idea why.

                It was a bit of an odd dream, but it was an awesome dream.

                So I drew a picture somewhat of the horse from my dream, It's not exactly how it was pictured in my mind, but close enough to show.




                It definitely took a while to draw this, but it was worth it.
           

2 comments:

Renee February 18, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

That is a beautiful picture of your golden horse. You are so talented and so thoughtful. Keep drawing and keep sharing, I can't wait to see more!

Love finds a way,
Renee

janice fenimore February 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Beautiful story and drawing. Thanks for sharing.j

NiNi

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews