Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finally, an Adequate Picture of Holly... Well Good Enough

            The other day we got say, about 4 inches of snow.

             While I was walking around taking some pictures, I saw Holly running towards me from our front door.

              Holly has gotten really fast, I mean really fast.

              If Holly decides to play chase outside with you, it can be a very difficult task to catch her.

              Holly can aslo out run both our other dogs; Michael and Missy.
             As Holly approached, I took some pictures of her.

             And when Holly saw the camera in my hands, instead of stopping, she ran straight on past me.

             That was pretty funny.

             Well, here she comes!!






The Cropped Version

Now I think this is a pretty cool looking picture.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews