Sunday, February 06, 2011

It's a Winter Wonderland

            So this weekend we got about 4-5 inches of snow. It was really fun, and not only did the people like it, but the animals seemed to be pretty frisky and excited.

I did not get any pictures of Diamond because she really didn't like the noise that the camera made, so I left her alone.

Michael just wasn't out when I took the pictures.




Vera


Anna

Emma


Ginger


Hatchet


Conan


Brandy


One of the mommy goats

Beanie or Sabine


Gemi-Jam or just Gem



Holly

Missy

Maybe I really should rename this place to The Land of a Thousand Animals.

1 comments:

janice fenimore February 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

loved all the pics. you did a good job. poor Brandy. He (she) really needs brushing. I believe he won't let you, right?

NiNi

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews