Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two Savanna Runners

Again I was a little bored while doing some school work, so this time I drew an ostrich and a giraffe.

 It seems when I don't want to do something very much, even though I need to, I just stall myself.

Let's just say I had a lot of trial and error on this giraffe. I tried to make a body for this giraffe, but it didn't turn out too well, so I just decided to do the head.


This was really fun, I didn't have a reason to sketch it other than, just being a little bored with my school.

I guess now I'm calling the sketches from my school book 'Themed Sketches,' And they'll be more often now. I don't know why, but to me sketching can almost be like therapy, it definitely can calm me down when I'm not in a great mood.

I said in one of the posts I would try to write a Thanksgiving poem, but I couldn't come up with it... actually I didn't really think about it very much. Now I'm making a cornucopia out of clay.

1 comments:

Jenna the Dragon Rider November 23, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Wow your an awesome drawer :) Loved it

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews