Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fashionesta Pups


 Our pups Missy and Michael helped me test out some random hats in the house. I'm sure they didn't enjoy all this, but it was fun. I tried to take some pictures of Holly too, but she hasn't gotten over her fear of cameras, so I let her be. But Missy and Michael may not love getting their pictures made, but they tolerated it for me.

Missy being a proper-tea-time-lady


All this tea is making me sleepy
 



Michael wearing his hat
backwards......Saying: Sup, dog?
 


Wearing his hat the right
way.....,. a little too big
 


Missy trying to give me a
punk look..... not too scary
 



Making faces funny
really fatigues me
  


Rolling her eyes at me, saying:
Are you kidding me? Too small
 


Just about right,
a little bigger could work too
 


Oh no! I'm falling over.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Those are really cute photos. But what I really like are the captions. You captured them perfectly.

Nini

Anonymous,  October 23, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Song youre such a dork and I love younfor that
~Shelby Welch yuor cuz

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews