Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Mythical Frozen Apples

       This may sound kind of odd… the other day my mom cut some apples while we were eating lunch, and there were a few that hadn’t been eaten, so I got one and decided to experiment on it (I don’t know if anyone knew this, but I experiment with food a LOT), so I stuck it in the freezer. It was amazing!
       So now, I seem to eat at least a little frozen apple almost everyday. I know it may sound kind of weird, but they're so good. The frozen apples could be about the simplest thing to make ever. All I do is cut the apple, put it on a plate and put the apple in the freezer. What could be easier? They're so good, this might just be me, but I find it that when I eat fruit, if the fruit was refrigerated it's a lot more refreshing.
      The thing I've figured out the hard way, if I freeze any fruit, I have to cut it first, or else it's almost impossible to eat, especially if it has an outer inedible skin. Something else I sadly had to learn the hard way was, you cannot, under any circumstances, unfreeze fruit because when you do, it gets dark and mushy, and I certainly do not like dark and mushy fruit. The only fruit I know that doesn't get dark and mushy has to be in either Ice-Cream(Yummy, Ice-Cream!!!) or in some kind of frozen liquid (my mom and aunt have this frozen fruit dish, that's really good!!). Besides those, I can't think of many fruits you can unfreeze, but I could be wrong. Still, the frozen apples are so good, it's not like I don't eat non-frozen apples anymore but I'd prefer them frozen. I love almost any fruit, exept maybe star-fruit. Well, sadly, that's the end of my post.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 29, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Song, I love the food posts. I never freeze fruit; I guess it is because when I want fruit, I want it right then, not later.

Silly NiNi

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews