Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Ricey Food

I don't have anything real big to post at the moment. So I'm listing a bunch of food I've had with rice in it. Now let's see, for starters, plain rice, stir fry, rice with bananas, rice with velveeta cheese, rice and peanut butter, rice and potatoes, rice and eggs, fried rice, chips and rice, a grilled sandwich with rice on it, rice pudding, rice with ice cream(not very good), put rice on my pizza once, rice with chicken, rice with pork, I like to mix fried rice with plain rice, rice and beans, rice with strawberries, rice with spaghetti noodles, rice with salad, rice with chicken broth, rice with pot pie, sushi rice, rice and gravy, there are probably more, but at the moment I can't think of any.  I'll eat rice with almost anything, I could eat it breakfast, lunch and dinner..... but I won't. This just goes to say, I like rice, and have eaten a lot of that stuff. A little odd I know, but hey, everyone has something a little odd about themselves.

5 comments:

ashleypmo October 6, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Our favorite is rice with butter, sugar, and Carnation evaporated milk for breakfast. :) Mmmm.... :)

The Spicer Family October 6, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Mmmmm, That sounds great. when we have rice for breakfast, we usually have it with butter, lunch meat and salt and pepper, and sometimes just soy sauce and butter. Now I want to try your idea, it sound delicious. Song

janice fenimore October 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Songbird, That is a great list. Did you say rice and cream gravy? That was always one of my favorites.

Nini

The Spicer Family October 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Hmmm, no I didn't, there are a few more I came up with too, but I don't have to put them ALL on there, that might take too long. LOL

And this morning we tryed that rice with butter, sugar and evaporated milk, it was REALLY GOOD!!!!

Shanghai SongBird

LOL-Logan,  October 11, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Hey Song!! i love this..haha....i like rice but jeez...hahaha.....my personal favorite is sushi rice...mmmmm.....*drooling*....well, there is this special kind of sauce, its sweet and you pour it over a bowl of sushi rice, then as i like to call it, i just made sweet rice..mmm....i want some sooo bad......ahahaaaha

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews