Saturday, November 06, 2010

Away From the Horrible Camera!

Ok, when I the pictures of Missy in the cowboy hat, I caught Holly in a few pictures too. Of course she was running away, but I still got the pictures of her. Holly wasn't happy about it, but I'm still going to show the pictures I caught of her.


Oh no!! you found me!


Get away! Oh wait, I can out run you!


Haha! Can't get me now... Wait!
That's not fair!
I wasn't ready!

If you noticed, Holly has a brown splosh on her hips and tail. She has had that since she was a baby, it was actually black-ish though. Well, Holly is both Blue-Heeler and a Jack-Russell terrier. Blue-Heelers are usually spotted, so that mark could be very common.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews