Thursday, November 18, 2010

Poem for Week 9

Since Autumn is here, I decided to write a short poem about Autumn.

Autumn is here,
So give a big cheer,
The leaves' color has changed,
But they will soon return to the exchanged,
So for now all we can do is enjoy,
Oh boy,
It seems I was lost in time,
Oh well,
That was fun to rhyme.

The reason I wrote this poem was so I could show a few pictures of Autumn around here. 


 I took the picture of this tree when the sun was shining really brightly on it.


This just shows some of the array of different colors of trees we have around here, but lots of the colors in one picture.


Even though daylight-savings is over, there are still some really beautiful sunsets, I just happened to be right there with a camera when this one happened.

It seems for some reason, I'm going through 2 fazes right now. The first is for some reason I keep taking pictures of the sun. It's not like I look directly at the sun when I take the pictures, I really just an estimate, but the sun looks cool when I can see it with the camera. I think I'll post some of the pictures of the sun when I can decide what to post with them. 

The second faze is color, at the moment I seem to be really into purple. I don't know why, I just really like purple at the moment.

Since Thanksgiving is almost here I want to write a poem about it... I don't really know if I'll come up with it by then, but I'll certainly try.

1 comments:

janice fenimore November 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

loved both the pictures and the poem. Keep up the good work. Luv u.

NiNi

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews