Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Urgent Need of Poems!

This is an urgent message, I've been doing Poem a Week for about six weeks now, but I'm running out of poems, if anyone has suggestions please tell me.

I'm sure I have some more poems to last a little while longer. I haven't thought of any new poems in a while, and they're starting to run out.

The thing is, I've got around 13 poems, but some I grouped together because of being too small, and I still have a few more that I will group. It would definitely be helpful to have more poems ready for posting.

I can right a poem about almost anything, but for me, it usually has to be something I am willing to write about. When I write the poems, I decide I want to write, then it seems to just click and race through my mind.

If anyone has any idea, that would be a great help. just comment the topic or theme and I'll probably see it eventually. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Mrs. Towne (from RI) November 3, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Hi Song,
My dad had to memorize this poem in detention when he was a kid at a French Catholic school. (He memorized a lot of poems!) He used to quote it all the time when I was a kid.

Joyce Kilmer. 1886–1918

119. Trees

I THINK that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day, 5
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain. 10

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Jenna the Dragon Rider November 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

well I'm really good at writing poetry (kinda) I like writing romantic or poems about things around me I love. I'll be posting some on my blog soon. See you in class again soon
~Jenna

Anonymous,  November 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Hey Jenn, I'm so glad you follow my blog now!! Maybe next class you can give me your email? Thanks

Shanghai SongBird

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP  

Hosting Reseller Reviews